December 2013 Weddings

Facebook Group

Hi Everyone!! Now that it's 2013, I need to get serious with planning our wedding which will be on December 7, 2013! This will be my second marriage but my first actual wedding and I'm so excited!! I'm basically starting from scratch and I wanted to know if there was a Facebook group for other Brides to Be in 2013. If so, can someone send me a link to the group? If not, would others be interested in a Facebook Group??

Re: Facebook Group

• Hey! Congrats and welcome to the board! We do have a Facebook group started. There is a post a little ways down with the link and info.
  • Thank you so much for your response. I'm going to click to join now!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_facebook-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:4509cb52-0580-4f77-a4e5-43894a9c55caPost:df87b6e0-0f5c-4aa0-a26a-ded6ffb7a05c">Facebook Group</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone!! Now that it's 2013, I need to get serious with planning our wedding which will be on December 7, 2013! This will be my second marriage but my first actual wedding and I'm so excited!! I'm basically starting from scratch and I wanted to know if there was a Facebook group for other Brides to Be in 2013. If so, can someone send me a link to the group? If not, would others be interested in a Facebook Group??
    Posted by amanichatman4[/QUOTE]

That's our wedding date as well! :) Good luck to you both!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards