December 2013 Weddings

The Dress

Has anyone started shopping yet? Ive been and i think im very close to finding it!

Re: The Dress

• I've already been shopping. Went to a bridal show and in a still half asleep, no coffee yet, stupor, set an appointment to try some on. I found one I liked a lot, but I don't think it's "the one". I've seen some that I REALLY want to try on though, one in particular that I'm really attached to. But I'm not letting myself go try it on until I reach a couple of weight loss goals.
  • I'm trying to wait until December so that I don't change my mind haha.  But I look in magazines and online all the time. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • haha. Same as mkmistretta said. I'm waiting just a bit longer, as I change my mind ALOT! But I've really been looking and getting ideas. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've found from being in quite a few bridal parties that brides sometimes surprise themselves by their choices for a dress. Don't be afraid to try something that you aren't sure about, because you might just end up falling in love with it!
  • Btw if you are all interested to buy wedding dress http://www.vogueseason.com/ can be an option. It is a new site but they offering one of the best wedding dress.
  •  I am also waiting until december, I cant wait!
    ** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **
  • I've visited a few shops with y mother and sister, but I am rather sure that I will be having a seamstress make me a dress so the shopping trips weren't too serious.  I may look for dresses again, to have an idea what I want if teh "make the dress" idea falls through, but the dress is the one part of my wedding that I haven't waivered on...unlike the color, venue, location, date, and guest count. 
  • In Response to Re: The Dress:
    Btw if you are all interested to buy wedding dress http://www.vogueseason.com/ can be an option. It is a new site but they offering one of the best wedding dress.
    Posted by vogueseason2
    Can't post here.  Reported.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards