December 2013 Weddings
Options

The weekend before Christmas?

We are leaning towards 12/21. For the most part both of our familes are within a 2 hour radius from us. I thought this would be a good time for our families with younger children who will be out of school as well. My side of the family doesnt often get together in the month of Decmeber because no one ever seems to want to coordinate it so I thought this would be a perfect excuse to see everyone! My parents were hesitate on the date (not for them, but for others) so I am trying to get some thoughts. I also cant have it too much earlier in Demeber as my best friend is getting married on November 23 but I really want a December wedding. Thoughts?

Re: The weekend before Christmas?

• Options
    We thought about Dec 21st because family may already be in town but then we ended up going with Dec 7. Our thoughts are that it's in the beginning of December where the season still feels new and fresh. We also didn't want our anniversary and Christmas presents combined. Your family should get together no matter what day you decide! Don't do whats best for them, think of what you want as well. Its your day.
    Whatever you choose however will be great because it's in December!
    ~*~ Tale as old as time Song as old as rhyme Beauty and the Beast ~*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd check with all you VIP guests first. What does your FI think of this?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards