Missouri-St Louis

DRESS HELP

Has anyone seen the Enzoani Finley dress in person? I'm debating driving 5 1/2 hours to try it on because I saw some amazing pictures online.  What do you guys think of that dress?  I'm going back in forth between that one and Monique Lhuillier Bliss 1213.  Also, does anyone know if a hem to hollow is necessary for measuring?  The lady at the bridal shop where the Enzoani is suggested that I should have that done....

Re: DRESS HELP

• I would suggest going to see it. Otherwise, later on you may have regrets. 

I would recommend the hollow to hem. This will help to make sure it works for your height. I'm only 5' tall so this is escpecially important.

They are both beautiful, so I don't think you can go wrong.
  • Hi -

I have actually tried on the Finley dress. I am a size 4 in street clothes and the sample I tried on was probably a size too small, but I did notice where the seam in the waist was, was not that flattering as it cut you off right above your lower belly. Additionally, it didn't allow for a lot of free leg movement. If you are looking for more of that mermaid style and don't want to be able to move around a ton, it's an option.

One last thing I remember....it was pretty heavy!

All of that said, it is a really beautiful dress.  Not sure what store you are looking at 5 1/2 hours ago, but I tried it on in Bloomington, IL at Bridal Elegance. There number is:  309.662.8200. You could call and ask if they still had it. Bloomington is only 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards