Missouri-St Louis

Hourglass Unity Sand Ceremony

We got our Hourglasses today for our unity sand ceremony, and let me tell you, THEY ARE STUNNING!!  We are using a big one for our ceremony and giving the parents a small one with the same sand in it.  If you can afford it, I REALLY recommend going this route!  They are absolutely beautiful and make your sand ceremony something that you don't have to worry about spilling and you can leave it out somewhere special to enjoy it.  We are also going to display ours at the reception with the framed ceremony wording behind it.  I am going to try to upload pictures onto my bio (if I can figure it out) or I can send pictures or links if anyone wants to see them.  Also, the companies website has great pictures.  Heirloom Hourglass is the company.  Their customer service is awesome too!  I just can't say enough great things about them!  They have glasses that start at $100 and go up to several hundred.  They even have layaway!  Go check them out if you are planning on using unity sand.  You'll be very happy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards