Missouri-St Louis
Options

violinist

Can anyone on here make a suggestion of a violinist that they know to play at a ceremony? Any idea what the going rate is on these?thanks. .

Re: violinist

• Options
    KJDOHERTYKJDOHERTY member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Debby Haferkamp with the Landolfi Quartet and she was great.  She was $125 for our Catholic wedding mass.
  • Options
    cjcolombattocjcolombatto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Elegant Ensembles.  It's $475 for the trio, so I can't imagine it's more than $200 for just the violinist (she's REALLY good.)
  • Options
    jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try looking on Craigslist or for a student (high school or college).  For my MOH's wedding she emailed our old high school band teacher for suggestions and there were several people we went to school with that played piano and violin. I think she paid him $100? (I don't really remember).
  • Options
    Kelli JaegerKelli Jaeger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rosewood Ensemble, they are $485 for a trio for 1.5 hours for our ceremony. However, in the material that they sent they did say that they would break it down (duet, solo, etc.). They have been great to work with so far! Prompt response and very professional. www.rosewood-ensemble.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards