Missouri-St Louis

Busch Stadium

ANy knotties getting married at Busch Stadium or taking pics there. My wedding is Sept 26 and our reception is there also.. Looking to share ideals..

Re: Busch Stadium

• edited December 2011
    In order to take pictures inside I know there can't be a game that day and you have to pay (range varies between $3-700 depending on what areas you want access to). If you're just looking to get pics outside, I always really like the ones around the statutes (with 1 GM and 1BM behind each, B&G front and center), and the ones that are taken on the bridge (that used to stretch from the garage to the old Busch).
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were going to do pictures there but the restrictions on being on the field were kind of strict.  If I'm laying out $150 for a half hour in the stadium, I better be able to run the freakin' bases if I want!!  LMAO  Also, as the previous post said, I know that they won't let you anywhere near the field if there is a game.  If I am reading our schedule correctly, it looks like you are good on that front!  We were definitely debating doing our ceremony and reception there, we just ended up having too many people to make it cost efficient.  The parking would have killed us and we wanted more than just a few hours for our reception.  Unless the rules have changed, I know they will let you in the dugout and on the track but that is as far as they will let you into or onto the field.  I've seen pictures of wedding parties on top of the dugouts that looked really awesome!  That would be my only idea, and I'm sure you had that one already.  Good luck with your day! 
  • nlreed22208nlreed22208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were at the stadium before the all star game so we got to see a lot of neat things that they normally dont take you to see. It was well worth the $300 and it was some of our best pics.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards