Missouri-St Louis

Villa Antonio Winery

Hey Ladies-My name is Brandy and my fiance is Steve, we are planning a September 25th, 2010 wedding at Villa Antonio WInery in Hillsboro.  I was wondering if anyone has been to any weddings at Villa Antonio or any winery for that matter?   Just trying to get some different ideas or suggestions for the entire day.  So any suggestions are welcome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 320 Invited so far!
image 156 Are ready to party!
image 54 Will be missing out!
image 110 Are MIA!

Re: Villa Antonio Winery

• schmdtdwnschmdtdwn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't really have any suggestions for you since I've never been to a wedding there but I just wanted to say that I love that winery!  Not many people know about it so I just had to comment when I saw your post!  We go there all the time and are actually having our couple's shower there in a couple of weeks!
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding their either, but my brother-in-law works there. The food is amazing! He's brought stuff home after work and we've been able to sample many dishes. I've heard the owners are awesome. My nieces and nephews often pick grapes for them at the end of the season. Sorry this isn't the help you were looking for -- but I've only heard (and sampled!) good things about them. As I'm sure you already know, the ambiance and views are wonderful. Best Wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards