Missouri-St Louis

OUTDOOR WEDDING BACKUP!!! HELP!!!

I am getting married outdoors at a park on 8/29/09.  I am starting to worry about whether or not the weather is going to cooperate.  There is not any shelter near the ceremony site.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a rain backup plan?  Please help!!!

Re: OUTDOOR WEDDING BACKUP!!! HELP!!!

• edited December 2011
    Try to rent one of those tents as a back up, better safe than sorry and you know how weird the weather has been lately!  Good luck
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married outside on 8/29. I heard August is supposed to be a mild weather month - just like July. Do you have anywhere the ceremony can be held if it rains? We have a backup plan of a tent at our location (with fans/heaters if needed). Hope the weather holds off for us!!What location are you getting married at?
  • stephy1126stephy1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having an outdoor wedding at a park as well.  My back-up is the location for my reception. 
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • crickit21crickit21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas.  I guess I will try to get a tent or I can call my reception venue to see if that could be a possibility.   I am getting married at Bee Tree Park.   Good Luch to all of you.  Hope the weather is good for all of us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards