Missouri-St Louis

Votives?

Any suggestions on the best (that is, cheapest) place to buy lots of votives?

Re: Votives?

• EMNIEMNI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got some at Big Lots; a package of 12 for $6. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby is reasonable too - go when they have a candle sale!!
  • fgiweddingfgiwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look online, I ordered mine from Candles 4 Less.  They had a sale at the time so I got 72 square votives with candles for $72 with shipping.  Plus they are delivered in a box with dividers, so easy transportation to the wedding site. 
  • shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Wal-Mart.  They will be able to order you as many as you need and they have a fast turnaround.
  • edited December 2011
    Hobby lobby- when they are on sale, a 12 pack of prefilled votives is $2.50.  I bought 12- 12 packs a few months back.
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also purchased some from Candles4Less.com.  I got 72 round colored votive holders plus 72 white votives for $36.99.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I am moving and trying to get rid of some unused votives from my wedding. I have 72 clear and 72 red, the straightish contemporary kind. They all have good qulaity ivory candles in them. I researched and got them at good prices, and I will sell them for an even better price if you can pick up in or near St. Charles. Please email me at box_cox_2003 at yahoo. I am moving in a week, so the sooner the better.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Old Time Pottery. They sell them for .25 a piece in any color you can imagine. They also have the short tea-lights in bags of 25 for like $5.00
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards