Missouri-St Louis

vendor recommendations

I got married on May 23 of this year, and many of my vendors deserve rave reviews.  Please consider these vendors when planning your wedding.  They were very good to me and my family, and made our day extra special!First, our reception was at the Sheraton Lakeside Chalet at Westport Plaza.  It was more than I ever dreamed of.  The staff was so wonderful and accomodating, and our guests were impressed with the food and the service.Our photographer, Sara of SJMacky Photography, is not only talented and super nice, but she is really quick.  She had our pictures posted online within a week after the wedding, and we had our album by the end of June/beginning of July.  She was a pleasure to work with, and she captured some really nice moments.Our videographer was also amazing.  I would definitely recommend Kevin Harder Videography to anyone.  Kevin was also quick with providing us our finished video, but he let us take a look at it after the first cut, so we could add things and change things around as we wanted.  The finished product makes me smile whenever I watch it.  Our favors were provided by Gooey Louie Butter Cakes, which is a bakery in South City St. Louis that makes nothing but delicious gooey butter cakes.  Our guests LOVED them!Lastly, the band Boom was so much fun, and they kept the dance floor packed all night.  Many people told us that Boom was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding.  They even helped us out in a pinch when our cocktail hour musician didn't show.I hope these recommendations help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards