Missouri-St Louis

Orlando Gardens Contract

I already have a contract at Orlando’s for my reception and I received some bridal information in the mail the other day offering a package for $15.95.  They’re calling it a “Bridal Stimulus Package.”  So I called to ask if I could switch to this offer and I was told yes.  The package is a little different than what I already had, so I had the package info faxed to me to review before I decided to change packages.   Well, when I called back that afternoon, I spoke to another woman and was told I could not change because I signed my contract a while ago and this was only for new reservations.    So I called Mike Orlando, he works at the Watson location, and explained the situation to him.  He made a couple of phone calls and then called me back and said they would honor it because I was told the wrong answer earlier.    So needless to say I am very happy with Orlando’s.  I honestly did not think I would be allowed to switch, but I figured it was worth a phone call to find out.     For anyone still looking for a banquet center, this offer lasts until September 30th, but it’s not good for Saturday evenings.  So far they have been great to work with and when we went to the food tasting, everything was delicious!    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards