Missouri-St Louis

Limo/Transportation

Hi ladies! We are getting married in March and we are looking for limo companies. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much for your help!
2012 Races
GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12

Re: Limo/Transportation

• LizerbithLizerbith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! We are using St. Louis Transportation at www.stlouistransportation.com. Their phone # is 314-344-1975. I got a 25 person bus with perimiter seating for 4 hours for $600. Thats the best I could find on my limited budget! They've been very accomidating and helpful and friendly! So far, I'd recommend them very highly!Hope this helps....
  • edited December 2011
    I second St. Louis Transportation.  They were by far the least expensive company I found, and everything went well on the day.
  • edited December 2011
    If I can pry, what ones did you guys select (limo, party bus, etc.)? We were looking into a party bus so the WP could bring their spouses. FI called A Perfect Touch, but they sounded a little shady on the phone, and gave the impression they really didn't want our business. Thank you ladies so much for the info!
    2012 Races
  • edited December 2011
    We got the 24 passenger party bus.  We didnt go with the limo bus just because it was about $100 more and in the middle of the day, so the fancy lights and tv wouldnt have really been necessary.  All we wanted was perimiter seating and some cupholders  :)
  • Sn2BLeeSn2BLee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using St. Louis Transportation as well.  They're prices couldn't be beat.
  • Sn2BLeeSn2BLee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry...**their** prices couldn't be beat.
  • edited December 2011
    I second/third the STL Transportation raves. They are SO reasonable, and unless you are really hung up on a fabulous limo or limo bus for the day, the prices cannot be beat! We had a 30 person passenger limo bus for 5 hours, plus a car at the end of the night and the next am to take us to the airport. I think the entire total was around 650?!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info! The limo is the last vendor we have to line up!
    2012 Races
  • edited December 2011
    St. Louis Transportation is by far the best limo company i researched in st. louis. If your going to go with a different company DO YOUR RESEARCH... alot of these limo companies BBBLSA Sec. of State - Will tell you if the company has any fraud charges brought against them I forget the name of the county place I called.... but they told me about all the civil suits that have been brought against the company
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards