Missouri-St Louis

Alterations help!!?!?!

Does anyone know where I can get my BM dress hemed for a wedding in 2 weeks?? That wont charge me an arm and leg......Long story short, this is a "last minute" wedding. My BM dress is from Davids Bridal and I really dont want to pay their "rushing fee" just to shorten it.Any suggestions would be great.Thanks
"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw

Re: Alterations help!!?!?!

• edited December 2011
    I was just in a wedding last weekend that was out of town, and I had my BM dress altered at Karen's Bridal (where I bought my wedding dress). Anyway, long story short, Jean, the lady who does alterations was very good. The only thing I don't know about is if they will do alterations for someone who has not bought a dress from there, and I don't know how booked she is right now. Hopefully this helps a little!
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • cheerbear323cheerbear323 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sandy's Tailor and Alterations 6049 Hampton Ave St Louis, MO 63109-3608 (314) 351-9311
  • JeannieJ70JeannieJ70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ALterations world, St. Charles Rock ROad
  • edited December 2011
    Leonard's Tailoring on S. Brentwood. He tailored my wedding gown and all of the guys and gals in the bridal party. Very reasonable and very good!
  • kag16kag16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I jused Jean from Karen's as well.  She is GREAT.  I didn't get my dress from Karen's and she still worked with me no problem!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards