Missouri-St Louis
Options

Sal Cincotta Photography - WOW!

I just had a meeting with Sal Cincotta and I booked him right on the spot! He has fresh ideas and a WONDERFUL personality! I felt like I'd known him for years after the first 5 minutes. I really feel like he is going to be able to translate our wedding day into an original and fun perspective. One thing I loved that he offers is a "Day of Event" Slideshow. This isn't your typical slideshow. It isn't pictures of the couple growing up (who hasn't done that at their wedding!) but pictures from the actual day! At the end of the night your guests will get to see the events from a different perspective. So original! I strongly encourage everyone looking for a photographer to at least meet with him! If I had to sum up his style in one thought, I'd say it would be pretty darn close to MTV documenting your wedding in a classy way. Check him out! http://salcincotta.photobiz.com/

Re: Sal Cincotta Photography - WOW!

• Options
    meggs2311meggs2311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friend had him at her wedding and her photos turned out great.  Would love to have him, but can't afford his rates.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He has great wedding photos and i love the slideshow offer also. Friends used him. BUT.. My cousin also bookd him for a baby shoot and he charged like 50.00 fir a 4x6!! insane!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sal's doing my wedding next January and it is the single most aspect of my wedding that I'm most excited about!! He's phenomenal!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sal (and Taylor, for that matter) are worth every penny.  Yes, they may be pricey, but they are comparable with other photographers of that caliber.  My wedding photos blew me away, and the slide show was one of our reception's highlights.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards