Missouri-St Louis
Options

Need to find a wedding dress!

Please help ladies! I am new to STL and running out of time to find a dress! My wedding is 4/10/10 and people keep telling me I need to hurry up and order!I live in the St Charles area and need help with bridal shops! Where should I go? Any help appreciated. TIA

Re: Need to find a wedding dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from Karen's (in Ballwin). I live in St. Charles as well, so it's a little bit of a drive, but not bad and Betty is super nice.
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • Options
    LizerbithLizerbith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always swore I wouldn't go to Davids Bridal, but I've had nothing but good relations with them. They're by Mid Rivers Mall. Otherwise, I would recommend Bridal Connections in Florissant. They're awesome too, and not too far from St. Charles. Good luck!!! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a fantaastic experience with Simply Elegant Bridal. They are downtown at 10th and Olive so it is a little bit of a drive but they have a great selection. They treated me great and stayed withing the budget we set. Also the dressing rooms are spacious and not crowded or hot like some other stores. I ordered my dress with only 5 months to go and they didn't give me any trouble about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bella Bride in Winghaven was absolutely wonderful. I did not purchase from there, but the owner gave me a wonderful experience. I recommend this place to everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ellenb09ellenb09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Enchanted Bride on Olive ( close to 270 & Olive )  They are wonderful there:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in St. Charles as well and ordered my dress from Elite/Blusteins. They just moved to a new store located at Highway 94 and Wolfrum Road. I highly suggest this place - they have a nice selections and are SO easy to work with.
  • Options
    wojtekwojtek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend the Wedding Gallery in St. Charles. Everyone there has been absolutely wonderful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely loved the owner of Bella Bride in Winghaven. It was my first stop and didn't buy but she was fabulous and knew my style right away. Also recommend trying White Traditions in Cottleville. I actually went in there for something else but the girl working was fabulous and helped me look online for the product I was looking for even though they didn't sell it. Plus, from what I could tell they had some beautiful dresses. There's also Amore in the valley which was pretty nice. It's more of a place that pulls dresses for you but I had a pretty good experience. Finally - I got my dress at Maiden Voyage in Manchester. Make an appointment if you go. They appreciate it! I had an incredible experience with them and ended up with my dream dress. Can't say enough good things about them!
  • Options
    Amsct51Amsct51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am purchasing my dress from Simply Elegant Bridal.  All of the girls there were fantastic.  I am customizing my dress with accessories suggested to me by one of the girls.  I cannot say enough good things about my experiences there so far. I also had good experiences at both Karen's Wedding Boutique and Maiden Voyage Bridal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards