Missouri-St Louis
Options

STLERIN

How's all the planning going?  Are you getting excited yet?  I totally want a report about the venue, LOL.  Hope things are good.

mm

Re: STLERIN

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Planning is going good. Met with Adrienne last week and finalized the rest of the details.... took about 30 minutes. Set up a time to taste the food, chose the look of the cake, chair covers, wedding/reception time, centerpieces, etc. I'm meeting with the florist Thursday - was supposed to do that the same day but he canceled. I will definitely let you know how that goes, lol

How's your planning going?? Did you get anything else done recently?
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chair covers? Didn't know there were chair covers, huh.  Anyway I have my veil and hairpiece.  Now just have to get a makeup artist and hair people.  Still shopping for a florist, but I feel comfortable where I am.

FI and I are going through the house buying process right now, so that's kind of priority #1 until that get's done.  But we'll see.  FI and I have been planning to stop by the location on a night the place is done up for a wedding, so we need to do that soon too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The chair covers are not included... we chose to pay for those. Have you looked into hair and makeup yet? I looked into a few on Manchester in Ballwin/Manchester. I'm getting ready to book mine this week. If you would like the info, let me know.

New house! Thats so exciting! I bet that is taking up a lot of your time. 

"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I definitely need hair/makeup place info, I put my mom in charge of it and so far she likes Salon West the best, but hey more info is always better.

As for the house I swear mortgage brokers want you to sign your life away in blood now, I am sure it wasn't this difficult before all the recession stuff.   But we will plod along.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, well she might already have the info that I have, but here it is:

Salon West- Hair $50 Makeup $25
    Salon Dacota- Hair $65+ Makeup $40
    The Face and the Body Spa- Hair $65+ (trial $45+) Makeup $75+ (trial $50+)

I'm going to use Salon West. They are the most reasonably priced and they are located close to me. I do need to find out what they charge for trials though.

Some friends of ours just bought a house and I can't believe what they had to go through. AND it took 6 months from start to finish. That's crazy.
  • Options
    mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm Salon West is super close to my church so we will definitely have to check them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards