Missouri-St Louis

Band for the Reception

Anyone have any good band suggestions for the reception?  We are looking for something that everyone will like and will get people dancing.

Re: Band for the Reception

• mrsjandttobemrsjandttobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Trilogy. I've seen them at a private party and a public performance and on both occasions they got the crowd up, excited, and dancing. I can tell you about their performance at my wedding in just over 3 weeks if you can wait.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Downtime Band - they were WONDERFUL! Played cocktail music for us, plus 4 hours of dancing. It really got people up and dancing - everyone was exhausted after the night from spending 90 percent of their time on the dance floor! : )
  • ellenb09ellenb09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Arvell & Co.  I have seen them at various weddings and at the Ritz.  They are a great band and really get the people out on the dance floor.
  • cjcolombattocjcolombatto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Galaxy and they did a great job!  The dance floor was packed all night and one of my bridesmaids called the next day to book them for her own wedding.  Can't say enough about them.
  • BoaTineBoaTine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used The UltraViolets.  They were awesome!  Professional, timely, and they learned our first songs for us.  Everyone remarked on how great they were that night.
  • JeannieJ70JeannieJ70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KINGPIN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards