Missouri-St Louis
Options

Busch stadium

Has anyone been a part or know anyone who has had wedding pictures done at Busch?  I have seen many pictures but the few I know that have had this done was because of a friend of a friend...  I know that next year there is not a game on our wedding day, is there someone to contact?  We may just decide to take some quick shots outside the stadium, but even with that any advice to make things smooth?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Busch stadium

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you go to the cardinals website and look under the "Busch Stadium" tab, there will be a drop down that has "special events at Busch". You can find everything you need there.
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • Options
    shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We considered doing this and then looked at what you actually get for your money.  When we looked it was $150 for 30 minutes and you can't go past the track.  Basically, five bucks a minute to stand on the dugout, in the dugout and kick back in the stands.  We didn't think it was worth the money or the rushing around that would be involved with trying to get an entire bridal party shuffled around with such a short time frame.  If you can work it out, I think the pictures would be kind of cool, but we wanted to be able to stand on the mound for that kind of cash and it just wasn't an option.  LoL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the photog we are using has shot several there in the past few months she said. She has a few under her galleries but im sure she would send you more if you needed. her website is www.ikandiphotography.com I think its super expensive but i have always seen cool photos taken there
  • Options
    JeannieJ70JeannieJ70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna say it is 150 for 1/2 HOUR but someone else did
  • Options
    ernrs2bernrs2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought the 150 was for engagement and 300 for wedding pics and no game day. however, I have seen wedding pics taken during a game. Of course, you will have thousands of strangers in your pictures. we opted to take pics outside with the stadium in the background....it's free!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards