Missouri-St Louis
Options

Help! Two transportation companies already booked

I am trying to book a stretch SUV limo for our wedding day (to seat at least 14 people). Unfortunately, Saint Louis Transportation and Jed Limousine's vehicles are already booked that day. Can anyone else recommend a reliable transportation vendor?Here are some other companies I discovered on the internet, but don't know anything about:Elite LimousineChampagne LimousinesCountry Club Limousine Saint LouisIf you have used any of these services, please provide your feedback.Thanks!

Re: Help! Two transportation companies already booked

• Options
    shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kelly's Limo out of Belleville.  We had a Ford Excursion that seated 16, but they told us straight up that 12-14 people in formal wear would be about as many as we could do comfortably.  We had 9 adults and four kids in there and it was fine.  I don't know how much it cost, my in laws decided that we HAD to have it so they paid for it.  Greg was our driver and he was FANTASTIC!  If you can get Kelly's, I would definitely try to get him.  I'm sure that all of their drivers are great, but he was so much fun!  The car was clean, the bar was well stocked (soda and water, they don't provide alcohol if you are going to have children in the car) and we were very happy with the service.  Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards