Missouri-St Louis

wildflower in cwe, lemp mansion, deminil?

Has anyone hosted or been to a wedding reception at any of these places?  I am looking at them for reception sites.  I would appreciate any opinions/advice.  Thanks!!

Re: wildflower in cwe, lemp mansion, deminil?

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Wildflower and it was could only hold 150 people I think (possibly 200) so I it wasn't big enough. I have never been to an event at Wildflower but love going to dinner there!  Parking would be tough for people as it is in the CWE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are having our reception at the Demenil in October.  Dan has been easy to work with and I have been really happy so far.  I have been there for lunch many times and have had a chance to see many different set ups for receptions and they all look nice. They also have an awesome group tasting. 

• edited December 2011
    I attended a reception at the Wildflower in 2003 and looked into having mine in 2011 there. The prices are very reasonable and they include full china service and nice linens in the price. 

I looked into doing the champagne brunch in the private upstairs area. The only problem is that it is not disabled accessible so my grandpa would not be able to join us.

Now I'm doing mine at the Cabanne House in Forest Park.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards