Missouri-St Louis
Options

Save the date Magnets?

Anyone know where a  good place to do custom save the date magnets.  Looking for a good price.

Re: Save the date Magnets?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try vistaprint.com or 123print.com.  They have many choices and are quite affordable!  Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Niki... I got mine from Vista Print... I actually just ordered the "free" business cards and you can add the magnet strip yourself to the back, plus you can laminate them if you want.  You can get like 200 or so for less than $20.  Ask Tetley about her business cards, they are super cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sign up for the Vistaprint newsletter, warning they send a million emails but they always have good deals in them.  I did 100 Save the Date Magnets for right around $20.00. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 320 Invited so far!
    image 156 Are ready to party!
    image 54 Will be missing out!
    image 110 Are MIA!
  • Options
    KbrookKbrook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from magnetstreet. I don't know how their prices compare to vistaprint but I was very pleased with their designs
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine on e-bay.  They were beautiful and I paid $50 for 100 of them
  • Options
    athena62984athena62984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the same thing. Loved them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We did ours ourselves. We price compared everwhere but we really wanted the big magnets because we were using a photo, and we wanted the writing on the actual photo. We couldnt find anyplace that had we wanted at a low enough price so we went to Walgreens, used their kiosk to add the witing to the photo, and ordered magnets the same size that had self adhesive. They turned out beautifully and have everything I wanted them to, I didn't have to settle! And I get complements constantly!

The future Mrs. Russ!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved ours from Magnet Street! plus they were really affordable.
    Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"? "Empire". Blasphemy. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards