Missouri-St Louis

Bridal Shower Location?!?!? St. Louis/Illinois area

Any suggestions for a location for a bridal shower on the Illinois side of the river in the St. Louis area? My husband is military and we have been here for 4 years but I dont know a lot of the cute, intimate locations that might be good to host a bridal shower and I am the MOH. Any direction would be appreciated! *Also, if anyone knows any good links/websites for bridal shower planning, that would help too!

Re: Bridal Shower Location?!?!? St. Louis/Illinois area

• Hope you are enjoying the Metro East! Are you guys Air Force? I'm from Belleville originally & had many Air Force friends growing up. :)

Fischer's on West Main in Belleville is a great place for something like that -- and if you want to have food included, it's REALLY good. We had my grandfather's funeral luncheon there (pretty small group) several years ago, and it was very reasonable. Lots of people have small weddings there. Bellecourt Place in downtown Belleville might be good for that, too, and more on the cute/intimate side, but potentially pricier. Bel-Air Bowl on the south side of Belleville actually has a pretty nice little banquet center that may have smaller rooms for stuff like that. (Anyone can feel free to chime in on what actually booking/planning something at these places is like; I'm just throwing out names of places that I know are known for hosting things like this.)

There are some other nice little cafes & things in downtown Belleville, though I'm completely blanking on names right now.

You also might see if any of your friends or husband's friends can recommend something like their church hall or even their neighborhood/subdivision clubhouse.

I don't know how practical this would be, but if you guys are Air Force, you might even see what the odds are that you could have something at the Officers Club. Would they do something like let you book the club, then have people RSVP far enough out that they can issue them temporary passes to get on base? I have absolutely no idea how any of that works or if that's even possible, but it's just something that came to mind.

Hope that's a start, anyway!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards