Missouri-St Louis
Options

losing weight for the wedding.

Im on a weight loss journey before the big day and was wondering if anybody else is also trying to shed those few pounds before the wedding.

Re: losing weight for the wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i am... and it's been a rough road
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My biggest thing is that I want to do some toning and tightening. I'm pretty happy with my weight, but I want my arms to look killer in the dress.

I gotta go buy me some free weights ...
    Lizzie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I lost weight before my wedding- 3 days of gym a week and 4 days of the 30 Day Shred video.

I really liked the video and it was fast.

I will say I wasn't thrilled about my arms in my pictures and in retrospect wish I would've done some upper arm work specifically, though I did use free weights periodically.=

Then, I moved, and I lost a ton more weight.  I started heavily working out (90 min of cardio and 30 more of weights, abs, and incine work) and dropped 3 more sizes.  If it is worth it to you to make the time for that kind of routine, it makes you look great.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    AshleyFoutsAshleyFouts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently lost 50lbs with P90x but have another 50lb to go! Have you guys ever heard about Sparkpeople.com ? its like facebook for weightloss. The knot actually has its own group on there for extra support and motivation. Its called Knottie Team! You should all check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I lost weight before my wedding because I gave up meat and beer. I read the book "Eating Animals" by Jonathan Safran Foer, and now I'm vegetarian. If anyone would like any motivation, read the book.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards