Missouri-St Louis
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Location

Does anyone know of a good rehearsal dinner location around downtown STL?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Lucas Park Grille- they were great and had a private room.  We worked with Katie and had a custom menu printed from which our guests could order, and had our own servers and bartender.  They even let me bring in a groom's cake.  It was awesome.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    cbvcru67cbvcru67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mary and kirk - did you feel like lucas park was reasonable as far as pricing?  And did you feel like the space accomodated your guests well? I love having dinner at Lucas Park, especially in the summer when the terrace is open.  We are looking at around a 40-50 person rehearsal with parents, grandparents, siblings + dates, and bridal party + dates, and possibly a few out of town family members.  So it's not like we want to invite everyone and their mother, but it still seems larger to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_rehearsal-dinner-location-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:3a13fb29-e773-4666-baf0-1808fb4c201fPost:6b61fa22-e167-4ee3-94e0-ee95c214de4f">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location</a>:
    [QUOTE]mary and kirk - did you feel like lucas park was reasonable as far as pricing?  And did you feel like the space accomodated your guests well? I love having dinner at Lucas Park, especially in the summer when the terrace is open.  We are looking at around a 40-50 person rehearsal with parents, grandparents, siblings + dates, and bridal party + dates, and possibly a few out of town family members.  So it's not like we want to invite everyone and their mother, but it still seems larger to me.
    Posted by cbvcru67[/QUOTE]

<div>We had 38 and felt it was really reasonable, especially for the service.  It was a 3 course prix fixe with a choice of entree for each person from a menu for $35-45 depending on what they chose.  But, like I said, custom menus, several attentive servers, no one's drink was ever empty, and my in laws (who paid for the dinner) said it was definitely worth the money.  </div><div>
    </div><div>We sat at a big, long table and the only down side was we couldn't talk to someone all the way at the other end, but you'll find that with a group that size if you want private space your options are SUPER limited.  </div><div>
    </div><div>We loved it, and couldn't recommend it more highly, but I definitely understand if it is pricey or maybe not something you want to do.</div>
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards