Missouri-St Louis

Rehearsal Dinner Location

Does anyone know of a good rehearsal dinner location around downtown STL?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

• edited December 2011
    We used Lucas Park Grille- they were great and had a private room.  We worked with Katie and had a custom menu printed from which our guests could order, and had our own servers and bartender.  They even let me bring in a groom's cake.  It was awesome.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • cbvcru67cbvcru67
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    mary and kirk - did you feel like lucas park was reasonable as far as pricing?  And did you feel like the space accomodated your guests well? I love having dinner at Lucas Park, especially in the summer when the terrace is open.  We are looking at around a 40-50 person rehearsal with parents, grandparents, siblings + dates, and bridal party + dates, and possibly a few out of town family members.  So it's not like we want to invite everyone and their mother, but it still seems larger to me.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location:
    mary and kirk - did you feel like lucas park was reasonable as far as pricing?  And did you feel like the space accomodated your guests well? I love having dinner at Lucas Park, especially in the summer when the terrace is open.  We are looking at around a 40-50 person rehearsal with parents, grandparents, siblings + dates, and bridal party + dates, and possibly a few out of town family members.  So it's not like we want to invite everyone and their mother, but it still seems larger to me.
    Posted by cbvcru67
    We had 38 and felt it was really reasonable, especially for the service.  It was a 3 course prix fixe with a choice of entree for each person from a menu for $35-45 depending on what they chose.  But, like I said, custom menus, several attentive servers, no one's drink was ever empty, and my in laws (who paid for the dinner) said it was definitely worth the money.  

We sat at a big, long table and the only down side was we couldn't talk to someone all the way at the other end, but you'll find that with a group that size if you want private space your options are SUPER limited.  

We loved it, and couldn't recommend it more highly, but I definitely understand if it is pricey or maybe not something you want to do.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards