Missouri-St Louis

sjmacky photography

Starting the photography research now. I didn't care for many that were listed on the knot. Anyone heard of this company? I saw the name on wpja and I really like the style and feel of the site! Is this board always so slow?   bueller?? bueller???

In addition has anyone used greg lappin or gail fleming. Their names were on the wpja as well. any info would be helpful! Thanks

Re: sjmacky photography

• mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve SJMacky and wanted her so bad, but my date is already taken.  But she does amazing work and I am showing my photog her stuff to try to get similar stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    She gets a TON of great reviews on stlweddotcom... go there for more activity and better feedback from local brides (on every thing).
  • edited December 2011
    I met with Gail and she was in my top three.  I just happened to like another photographer a bit better.  Good Luck with your search!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using SJMacky for my wedding. I LOVE Sara! I recently had my engagement pictures with her at Steinberg Ice Rink and we had so much fun! Sara not only has great work but she is friendly, funny and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Besides the quality for her photos, Sara is known for her very quick turn around time. You should definitely check her out!
  • girliebride09girliebride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had originally booked her when we were having a big wedding here in St. Louis. When we planned to do a destination wedding instead I just could not imagine having anyone else shoot our day so we are actually taking her with us! Sara is awesome and was by far my most favorite vendor I had booked!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards