Missouri-St Louis

Piper Palm House

Hello Ladies,
I am planning a July 2012 wedding in the St. Louis area but I am not from that area..my fiance is.  The Piper Palm House looks beautiful and some great pics could be taken there but my concern is that I have heard that St. Louis can get pretty humid in July.  The Piper Palm House is an old greenhouse so the last thing I want is for my guests to be sweating through the whole reception!  Has anyone heard anything about this venue or does anyone have any tips/advice?
Thanks!!  Erin

Re: Piper Palm House

• They book up kind of quickly. I would contact them asap to make sure they have availability.

I'm not sure the size of your wedding. We are having ours at the Rialto Ballroom. They've been great to work with. You might consider them.

www.rialtoballroom.com

If you need other ideas just let me know. St. Louis has a ton of good venues. If you haven't you should try to get a St. Louis bridal magazine for ideas.

Good Luck!
  • I went to a wedding at the Piper Palm house early last year.  It was nice but very small inside.  We were just friends of the bride and groom so we sat towards the back (to be polite and let family sit in the front) and we couldnt see the bride and groom since there was a big fountain in the middle of the room.
  • How many guests?

As the jilliebean said, availability for this July is likely to be limited everywhere. I booked my venue last August for my September wedding and they already had multiple dates in Sept. booked.
    Lizzie
  • I am having my wedding there and have heard from many people that it is amazing. I think they have fans or something in the inside to keep it cool, and unlikely, but if it is a nice day you can move the wedding outside with just a 2 day notice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards