Missouri-St Louis

Rehearsal Dinner - Location that allows outside catering

I really want to have Pappy's for our rehearsal dinner, but need a location that will allow outside catering to be brought in.  Ideas?  Looking for something not super expensive anywhere within 15 mins (driving) from CWE where most of the guests will be staying.  

Thank you!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Location that allows outside catering

• You can check with the hotels you are blocking rooms at.  Sometimes they rent out their "meeting rooms" and allow you to bring in your own food/drink...but also depends on how many people you will be having at the rehearsal!
  • Are you getting married in a church? The church may let you use the basement or cafeteria (if its a school/church)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had this same question when planning our RD and wanting to have it near the downtown area where our guests were all staying.

We had Pappy's (along with some of our other STL favorites) cater our RD in November.  They were great to work with, and obviously the food was fantastic.  We held our RD at Soulard Preservation Hall.  Nancy was really easy to work.  She was very responsive, which to me was a MUST with anyone we were going to work with.  Tables and chairs are included and the bar package is as well, so you don't have to worry about that, but if you wanted linens you would have to use a rental company.  We had a fantastic experience there, and I would recommend the venue to anyone.  

We also looked at Neo on Locust but did not get a good vibe from reading other forums about the woman who ran the place and promises not being delivered upon.  

If you have any specific questions, I am happy to help!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards