Missouri-St Louis

Need a BIG Place

I'm looking for a reception venue that seats up to 300+ guests - I've checked out most of the ones listed on theknot but I'm looking for other options. I'd prefer for it to be in St. Louis (not outside). Also, I'm trying to avoid the $80-100/per person places. (which I've found it hard to do when looking for a big venue)

All suggestions would be helpful - Thank you!

Re: Need a BIG Place

• edited December 2011
    Moolah ballroom. Its located on Fee Fee Road, between Maryland Heights and Creve Coeur. Fits up to 500 guests. Prices are really reasonable, and you get an entire level for your reception as opposed to sharing it with several other events. It is close to westport (hotels, free shuttles to hotels). It is decorated beautifully, but I would recommend getting the chair covers. They also string white icicle lights around the ballroom. really romantic atmosphere. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I was also going to suggest Moolah, and you should look at the Coronado Ballroom too.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    You should look at the Louis Spiering room at Sheldon Concert Hall which seats up to 700 I believe.  They have a variety of caterers, some very expensive and others much cheaper (like Orlando's). 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion on The Sheldon - I'm in the process of looking into that one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards