Missouri-St Louis
Options

Updating Guest List??

Are we able to make changes and updates to the new guest list program?? If so I can't seem to figure it out.  The guest list programs on here have not been very user-friendly in my opinion.  I'm getting frustrated.  Please help!

Re: Updating Guest List??

• Options
    edited December 2011

I hate the new format. I really wish I could go back to the old one. The only way I have figured out to edit your list is when your looking at your "dash board" hit the "wedding guest list" and you can edit that way.

That's all I got, hope it helps

"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    abossi1017abossi1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks, I wish I would have never updated either.  It is so horrible!!  The other one used to tell you how many invites to order, now I have to actually count the names to figure it out. 

• Options
    edited December 2011

I agree, the new format is horrible compared to the old one.  I'm so happy I looked at how many invitations I need before I changed to the format.  Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll change it back. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, this new guest  list is not as user-friendly.  I have emailed theknot about it, just suggesting they put the invitation counter back on the guest list... maybe they'll listen, maybe they won't.  But, it was worth a shot.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also hate it! I was trying to find a way to go back with no luck. Do you guys know if there is even a "invite count" anymore? I hate this one!! I regret ever updating it! I'm so upset now and it is time to send out my invites! :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you click on "EXPORT/PRINT" list, it will give you all the "statistics" and will tell you how many invites you need! I thought we had lost this awesome part!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards