Ohio-Columbus
Options

Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?- CLOSED DISCUSSION. BARN IS NOT OPEN AND VENDOR WAS BANNED.

Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?- CLOSED DISCUSSION. BARN IS NOT OPEN AND VENDOR WAS BANNED.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:bdbb083d-285a-48b2-9847-5cd86d92a667">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : Please share any pics and info you have, I'm interested! Here are a few more that I've collected from friends/famiy.  I do have side walls for my tents, I just didn't need them on my wedding day.                      
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I am in LOVE with these photos! Could you email me info at kc325208@ohio.edu. Thank you so much !

</div>
  • Options
    Lori I am also very intrested in learning about your property. My fiance and I are having a hard timefinding a rustic venue we love. My emails is kgasper.17@gmail.com. Thanks
    Katie
  • Options
    Add me to the list of people who had like more information mapotter74@yahoo.com. Looking at oct 12.
  • Options
    Hi. My name is Becky. I am the mother of two brides to be. My girls want outdoor weddings with a country theme. We are looking for a Barn Wedding Venue near Columbus, Ohio. If anyone has such a location, please contact me. Thanks
    rollinsbecky@yahoo.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:30802f24-c4f6-4ada-bd4a-859e6e5778f8">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : Lorri, Your picture is perfect!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  I was wondering if you were still open to renting the area out.  Please email me at: jenaewolf@hotmail.com. Thank you!
    Posted by jenaewolf[/QUOTE]

I'm also interest in your Venue for rent. Please contact me: rollinsbecky@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:cea9bb46-7f53-4007-874b-b814b884ac6a">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : I think I have something you might be interested in.  I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after.  I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly.  The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres.  It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s.  I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others.  I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather.  My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups.  My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested.  My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]

Hi I had come across this post and wondering if you are still renting out you facility? Our wedding date is September 28th 2013, I had a place already picked out but it was booked before I could get to it. And your place looks wonderful and sounds like it could be a place to make our special day a dream come true. I am planning a country chic wedding with a guest list of 150. Please contact me via email if you have the date available and can go over further detail.
    Would mean the world to me!
    Christine
  • Options
    <div>I can not get a hold of white star and I have heard that it is amazing. If you have any contact info I would love to have it since I cannot reach them with the info on their website. My email is kgasper.17@gmail.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks, </div><div>Katie</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:e123c122-81ac-4f01-8b6f-b2bc290a0074">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : We checked it out a couple of weeks ago, and yes, the old part of the barn is gorgeous. The rest of it kind of felt like any old reception hall. The area surrounding is not the most beautiful.... It's hard to envision where pictures would be taken because there's a school to the left, construction behind, there's a "pond" but it's upkeep is not that great. Overall, I thought I'd be more impressed with UA, but I just wasn't. We ended up keeping our original love, which was White Star Farm. Mirolo Barn has AC, which would have been nice for July, so we just pushed the wedding back to Oct for White Star. 
    Posted by dande2129[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    <div>I can not get a hold of white star and I have heard that it is amazing. If you have any contact info I would love to have it since I cannot reach them with the info on their website. My email is kgasper.17@gmail.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks, </div><div>Katie</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:e123c122-81ac-4f01-8b6f-b2bc290a0074">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : We checked it out a couple of weeks ago, and yes, the old part of the barn is gorgeous. The rest of it kind of felt like any old reception hall. The area surrounding is not the most beautiful.... It's hard to envision where pictures would be taken because there's a school to the left, construction behind, there's a "pond" but it's upkeep is not that great. Overall, I thought I'd be more impressed with UA, but I just wasn't. We ended up keeping our original love, which was White Star Farm. Mirolo Barn has AC, which would have been nice for July, so we just pushed the wedding back to Oct for White Star. 
    Posted by dande2129[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Marlene WhiteMarlene White member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I'm interested in your place, too!
  • Options
    New Amish built timber frame construction Barn venue.Gorgeous rustic touches! Wagon wheels to chandeliers. Private bride and grooms loft areas. Pete Nelson treehouse honeymoon suite & 4 rustic luxury cabins on site. 75 wooded acres with 1/2 acre pond. Between Cleveland and Columbus. Just Opened
  • Options
    Has anyone seen The Grand Barn at The Mohicans. The link is below. Let me know if you have seen it.

• Options
    Can you contact me about your private property you got married on too??? It looks absolutely gorgeous!
    My email is sc275807@ohio.edu
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:bdbb083d-285a-48b2-9847-5cd86d92a667">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : Please share any pics and info you have, I'm interested! Here are a few more that I've collected from friends/famiy.  I do have side walls for my tents, I just didn't need them on my wedding day.                      

<div>
    </div><div>I am very interested in learning more about your location. It looks perfect for the wedding I am planning. Can you please send any available information to damselsuicide@gmail.com or provide me with some information so I may contact you?</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks so much!</div>
  • Options
    I'm interested in a rustic wedding as well and haven't been having much luck.. Any information would be greatly appreciated. My wedding is in Oct. 2014 which seems like a long time away.. but really isn't lol..
  • Options

My niece and I are planning her wedding and would be interested in checking out your place.  The date is tentatively set for 9/7/13.  She really wants a "rustic" setting, since her theme is vintage blues traveler.  Please contact me at tamcgill@aol.com with further info.  Thanks so much!  Tamala

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_barn-wedding-venues-near-columbus-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:d29047dd-7e8b-4522-a257-dc4b9f833802Post:cea9bb46-7f53-4007-874b-b814b884ac6a">Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : I think I have something you might be interested in.  I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after.  I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly.  The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres.  It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s.  I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others.  I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather.  My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups.  My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested.  My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  

Hi Lorri. My daughter is getting married next summer and would love to have more information about your farm! my email is <a href="mailto:markanddawn@centurylink.net" rel="nofollow">markanddawn@centurylink.net</a> Thank you!
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : Please share any pics and info you have, I'm interested!
    Posted by Remysmom730[/QUOTE]

I am interested in seeing these pics also. Please contact me @ sky.n.trevor0409@gmail.com
  • Options
    FYI...I was bored and Googled this. Lorri's barn's commercial use permit was denied and is not available for weddings :(

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    ekg118ekg118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    What about the Ohio Village in Columbus?  There is a barn there, but you can't actually go inside of it.  However the whole place feels country and vintage.
  • Options
    Country Caterers of Radnor Ohio has pictures of one of the barns at Delaware County Fairgrounds decorated for a wedding - so pretty!  

http://s390.photobucket.com/user/CountryCaterers/media/OffPrem/IMG_5916.jpg.html?sort=3&o=59

• Options
    And two caterers website had 2 rustic venues ... Rock Mill Brewery and White Star Farm

http://www.twocaterersvenues.com/p/venues.html
  • Options

Lorri,

If you are still doing weddings on your property, I am very interested!  Our venue just told us that they have to suspend their license and they don't know if they will have everything straightened out by our wedding date :( So, now the wedding date is more flexible.  I would like to know your pricing for a May/June wedding & September, if the prices are different.  My email is dtamlc13@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!!

Morgan

• Options
    FYI...I was bored and Googled this. Lorri's barn's commercial use permit was denied and is not available for weddings :(

What a bummer!!! We need more farms/barns close to Columbus :-\
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    n Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : I think I have something you might be interested in.  I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after.  I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly.  The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres.  It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s.  I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others.  I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather.  My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups.  My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested.  My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  
    Posted by lorriwolfe

Could you email me information Lorri Wolfe? At brandi.ishler@ccuniveristy.edu
  • Options
    Mod, can we lock these two barn threads that are advertising for a barn that isn't even a useable location? PLEASE? pretty please, with sugar on top :-9
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    n Response to Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio? : I think I have something you might be interested in.  I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after.  I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly.  The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres.  It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s.  I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others.  I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather.  My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups.  My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested.  My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  
    Posted by lorriwolfe

Lori ~ I think I found your photographer's pictures on the website and the venue is gorgeous! Could you please contact me for information and availability of your wonderful venue? My email is cs333407@ohio.edu 

Thank you!
  • Options
    Lorri, I got engaged 3 days ago and we are trying to plan a 3-6 month wedding! We are on a very tight budget and want the barn feel! Please email me your contact info so that we can check it out and see if this might be an option to have our wedding reception! My email is jendeezel@yahoo.com we are looking or a Friday or Sunday wedding and need to book a venue ASAP!
  • Options
    I tried to read through the responses quickly, so if these are repeats I apologize. But while looking for some wedding venues, I came across a couple of barns...

One in is Marysville, not too far from Hilliard. Kind of hidden but very beautiful! I went to a wedding here last year and was amazed!

Dorrall Farms
    www.dorralfarm.com/

This one I came across last night actually and loved the pictures. I've never actually been here but hear it's gorgeous.

The Barn on Chestnut Lane
    www.thebarnonchestnutlane.com/

• Options
    can you please send me details at steelerschica28@aol.com would love to see it and get info
  • Options
    Lorri, I am interested in seeing pictures and pricing. Could you please email me at daniellepenrod@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards