Missouri-St Louis
Options

Bridal Shop Recommendations

Good Afternoon All!

I am about to start dress shopping and was hoping for some great shop suggestions.  I love the one-shoulder, trumpet style dresses and am looking to stay under $1500.  Any places that you loved to work with??

Re: Bridal Shop Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved Simply Elegant downtown.  They were awesome.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Amore in Chesterfield. The owner is a little cold at first, but warms up quickly and REALLY knows dresses
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    mightyoakesmightyoakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First I went to David's they were fine, but they didn't have what I wanted. Went to some place over by the Galleria that I can't remember and they were off base too. Then I went to the Ultimate Bride in Brentwood and I found "the one" only it was $2,000! So I ordered the same dress through inweddingdress.com for $252 and it is great!

There are dresses that cost less than $2,000 there, and the customer service was incredibile. Ask for Shiela.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Elegant Bride in Edwardsville, IL.  Jessica helped me and she was wonderful - and they prices are less expensive than across the river!
  • Options
    rweiss07rweiss07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Clarice' in South City they are so fun- work with Jaz she be more honest with you than your mother.  Prices are reasonable and they have been around forever! I got everything fromt here including 8 bridesmaids dresses and no problems.

• Options
    pgrasspgrass member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's not in St. Louis, but only 20-30 minutes away...

I highly suggest Festus Bridal Shoppe! They are so good at everything, very personal, do all their own alterations for less than $150, and have a VIP program if you get a few bm dresses and tuxes there. I saved an addional 10% off my dress because of this...and another 25% off my veil. They are all so great AND they remember me when I go in there! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic FutureMrs.B Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to The Wedding Gallery in Saint Charles. All of their dresses were under $1,500 and they were very friendly. The only downside: their air freshener is a little bit overpowering.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Connections in Florissant. www.bridalconnections.net
    For my Alfred Angelo gown and my veil, my total was $805!!
    Does it get anymore reasonable than that?! Nancy and April are the two ladies I always deal with and they are GREAT! Bridal Connections has sooo many gowns to choose from as well! This is definitely the place to go!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seconded on Simply Elegant.  They were so personalized and wonderful.  I have nothing but nice things to say. And they're definitely in your price range.
  • Options
    mihuffmanmihuffman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Clarice's!  Worked with Katelyn and she was wonderful.  Dress and veil was around $500!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

165image Invited to celebrate
    98image Ready to Rock!
    67image Party Poopers
    RSVP Date: 2/25/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVED Clarice's.  I got my whole outfit there.  They were way more affordable than some other shops we went to.  They are great with customer service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robin's Bridal Mart is good. They have great customer sevice and great prices. They are on manchester
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also had EXCELLENT customer service at Robin's. I didn't end up getting my dress there - but i did find it there. (My fiance's grandmother owns a dress shop in Dexter and will be ordering it) but they were great to work with, really friendly and knowledgable. The few dresses I tried on were under 800. 

I did not however like the Wedding Gallery in St Charles. They just seemed rude, didnt really know anything about their dresses (ie who the designer was...) Not a good experience.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards