Missouri-St Louis

Busch Stadium reception??

Has anyone heard anything (good or bad) about having receptions at Busch Stadium??

Re: Busch Stadium reception??

• edited December 2011
    my friend had hers there and it was very nice. It's really not that expensive either.  She got married there and had her reception and i believe she paid 300/hr or something like that.
  • edited December 2011
    Thats great to hear!  They arent on the knot and I hadnt heard of anyone using them so I just wasnt sure if there was something about them that people dont like, i.e. service, price, etc...  We are meeting with the sales person on Thursday for a tour and pricing.
    Thanks so much for the information!
  • edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding reception at Busch, but I went to a formal banquet at Busch the first winter the new stadium was up...it was a nice event, views of the field, but yet, a totally different atmosphere in the hall.  Polite staff, good food, no complaints.
  • Jenniferm911Jenniferm911 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding/reception there in Aug and we can't wait!  We r huge fans and couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else but BASEBALL HEAVEN!!  We are also having a blast planning!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Were you able to bring in your own cake, decorations and DJ? My fiance and I are really wanting to have our reception here, and we know you have to use their caterer, but we weren't sure about the cake, decorations, and DJ.

Thanks! 
  •  Response to <a href="http://hudsonvalley.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_busch-stadium-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:5f533654-8652-4189-89f4-5f363fdef586Post:e26af56d-7ac0-43d9-b20c-e9f35f213463">Re: Busch Stadium reception??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were you able to bring in your own cake, decorations and DJ? My fiance and I are really wanting to have our reception here, and we know you have to use their caterer, but we weren't sure about the cake, decorations, and DJ. Thanks! 
    Posted by kellyhoel[/QUOTE]

Yes you are able to bring you own decorations, cake and DJ or band. I know a couple that had dueling pianos for their reception there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards