Ohio-Columbus

Shoes

Any cheap shoe suggestions?  I only budgeted a very small amount of money for shoes and don't want to spend much on a pair of shoes I'll prob. only wear once anyways.
Thoughts?

Re: Shoes

• edited December 2011
    Everyone around here suggests DSW, but I don't think they are that great. TJ Maxx, Kohl's, and Marshalls has some good sales sometimes. Payless is one of my favs. I got 6 pairs of shoes for my BM's for $96. Not too shabby in my eyes.
    Jama and Billy are getting married! - hitchedtickers.com
  • BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try zappos.com or 6pm.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions.  I am horrible at returning things, so I try not to order online very often.  Although.. I still plan to check it out.
    I don't know why Kohls didn't cross my mind, I work on the same street as one.. AND I have a coupon at the moment.  I'll venture over at lunch. 
    Thanks everyone for the ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    overstock.com
  • edited December 2011
    endless.com is pretty good and a lot of times they have free 2 day shipping and free returns.
  • aldavisaldavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Payless has a small selection of dyeable shoes.  With dying, I believe the cost is less than $50.
    A
  • edited December 2011
    ok I know this is going to sound weird but I am going with barefoot sandals. Not sure where your venue is so I don't know if you could get away with it or not. The pic in my siggy is my inspiration.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • JacquelineVPJacquelineVP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been periodically checking David's Bridal for shoes. They've got a decent selection of markdown shoes, so if you're lucky enough to find your size and a style you like, then you can get a bargain! 

I'm also a fan of their shoe section in general. There are very few places where you can actually try on the bridal shoes before you commit to buy, which you can do at David's. Also, if they have a style you like but not a pair in your size, then they'll order them for you, and, while you'll have to pay for them up front, you aren't necessarily stuck with that pair. If, for some reason, you aren't happy with the pair you ordered, then David's will give you a store credit for the price you paid for the shoes (before the shoes are dyed, of course).
    Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards