Missouri-St Louis

Still looking for a photographer

Hey girls, I've been doing research on photographers and I know they are hella expensive but I'm trying to find someone with good quality that is around the $1,000-$1400 range. Anyone have any suggestions? It would be much appreciated. O and since my ceremony is early in the morning and the reception is not until about 5, I need a photographer that can either divide his time or do about 8 or 9 hours for that price. Thanks again.

Re: Still looking for a photographer

• edited December 2011
    One of my friends does some great photography... Her business is bombshell events, you can find her on FB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used Bob Burns, his website is burnsphotoav.org, our ceremony was at noon and our reception wasnt until 6, there was two shooters, one came to my parents house at 10:00 to get photos of all the ladies getting ready, and one went to our house to get photos of all the guys, then we headed to the ceremony, we did family photos afterthat for about an hour, then they both went to Forest Park with our bridal party for photos for almost 3 hours, then we went to the reception, and they were there until we left in the limo at 10:00 pm. We paid $1500.00 for the whole day, and digital copies of all the images with a copyright release!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Live Laugh Love Fotography and had a wonderful experience, their prices are right in the range you are looking for.  You get two photographers, they are creative and talented, they are professional!  They are also both really friendly ladies.  I Highly Recommend them!!!

• edited December 2011
    My photographer is from park hills mo but he does weddings all over the US. His name is Dan Irwin at Artistic Images Bridal Studio. His number is 573-431-5050. he also has a website www.artisticimages1.com check it out! he's also on facebook under Dan Irwin or Artistic Images. He does an AMAZING job and he's VERY reasonable! He makes an album for the bride and groom and a dvd montage of your photos! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jeaniemarie05jeaniemarie05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to use Love and Life Photography for our wedding, so far they've been very accomodating (we're planning everything from out of state) and their prices are reasonable/in comparison with many other photographers we checked into. They've also gotten good reviews on both the Knot and Wedding Wire. I had a friend use them for her wedding (Tracey was her specific photographer) and she was really happy with their services. http://www.loveandlifephotography.com/ Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We have booked Lindsay Blum for our photographer!  She is a friend of mine and she lives in Chesterfield.  She does great work!

Here is her website:

http://lindsayblum.smugmug.com/
  • lynnjen18lynnjen18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Photosajoy Photography. He has no time limit. Engagements pics are included. Our package is right at $1,000!

http://www.photosajoy.com/
  • crh1020crh1020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Photos by Loria.  We really liked her style, and you get full CD with copyright rights for just under $1000.
  • sassyfrass321sassyfrass321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the helpful suggestions :)
  • AmandaDuBoiseAmandaDuBoise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Natural Aspects! It is $1595 for 9 hours and the $1595 also includes 200 prints, a free engagement session and other stuff as well!
  • Exquisite Images Photography has been in business for a number of years and Salvador is amazing!  They have a few different priced packages to consider.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards