Missouri-St Louis

LiveLaughLove Fotography?

Scratch Photo314 - too many questionable issues in my research, so on to the next one... :)

Anyone have any experience with LiveLaughLove Fotography?  The girls seem very friendly and accommodating via email, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience (good or bad) with them?  I love that you get 2 photographers, their pictures look great, and they have fantastic prices (plus 15% discount for Sunday weddings!).  It seems too good to be true, which is why I'm a bit skeptical. :)

Thanks so much!

Emily

Re: LiveLaughLove Fotography?

• edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them but my daughter likes Creative visions photography and a teacher at her old high school actually used them and loved it.  She runs about $1200.  Good luck!
    I'm the mother of a beautiful bride to be!
  • bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    One of the girls I'm friends with on the July 2011 board used them and absolutely adored them! Her pictures turned out absolutely amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using them. We haven't had the wedding yet, but our engagement photos turned out awesome. They are very friendly and have taken time to talk to us about everything. We felt they were the best price for what we wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is Novemeber 26th, 2011

207 invited 24 accepted! 1 can't make it 86 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 4th, 2011

• edited December 2011
    My FSIL is friends with one of them and said they are awesome. I would have gone with them but I had my heart set on a different photographer. They were my second choice. I've heard nothing but good things about them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Thanks for the reviews everyone!  It's very reassuring to hear good reviews.  We scheduled a meeting with them soon so we'll see how it goes, but I have a good feeling about them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards