Missouri-St Louis

Chair Covers/Sashes - Who do you recommend?

Hello,
I am seeking a company or independent person to decorate the reception venue with chair covers and sashes.  The venue wanted to charge me $5 per chair, which I think is outrageous (especially since we'll have 200 chairs).  Does anyone have a reliable and affordable comany/individual?  Thanks so much!
Melissa
melisslp at gmail.com

Re: Chair Covers/Sashes - Who do you recommend?

• edited December 2011
    Try Weinhardt.  They're relatively affordable for all of their rentals.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I've used Weinhardt for a ton of rentals of all kinds, they are great. Gret prices, really friendly and try to accomodate whatever you need.
    Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"? "Empire". Blasphemy. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations.  We found a vendor that rents and installs for around $650 for 200, which isn't too bad.  Yea!
  • edited December 2011
    Can you provide the Vendors name and phone number. I need a vendor for linens.
  • edited December 2011
    All seasons was highly recommended to me......has anyone had experience with them...I think they are one of the least expensive ones.......I was told Weinchardt(sp) was one of the more expensive ones.  Sitting Pretty was also recommended...I think they are like .50 more then all seasons per chair cover.
  • edited December 2011
    We actually ordered ours (i.e., bought them) from cvimports.com.  My florist remarked that they were of better quality than typical rentals, and so much cheaper.  My one caveat--you have to do your chairs yourself, which may not be an option depending on your venue.  The 9th Street Abbey let us do our chairs the night of our rehearsal.  It was beautiful!  And in case you're wondering, we just let the Abbey keep them at the end of the night.  Still cheaper than renting, and I didn't have to disassemble my wedding in my gown.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards