Missouri-St Louis

Intimate Ceremony location in Downtown St. Louis

We are only having our close family and friends, about 35 guests.  We are wanting to be in downtown St. Louis.  Any ideas for a venue that would work, be beautiful and not seem like it was made for 200 guests.  Thanks in Advance for the help ladies!

Re: Intimate Ceremony location in Downtown St. Louis

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about the Old Cathedral near the arch (if you are Catholic?)  Or there are several pretty old churches downtown to check out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There is a speakeasy somewhere downtown that does weddings on the top floor and the reception downstairs.  My best friend was going to book there before she called off her wedding- but she loved the place and was looking for a venue for about 50 people.  The name is escaping me but it is on Olive 1 block down from Tucker.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • caitybug02caitybug02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the thaxton? that place is cool.
    I have better things to do with my time then spend it arguing with pathetic girls bullying & name calling anyone who doesn't agree with their opinions, ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. GET A LIFE. or a job, in some cases. :o)
  • angruzangruz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend the Civil Courts Building at 12th and Tucker.  You would have it on the 12th floor.  There are beautiful views of alll sides of downtown St. Louis.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards