Missouri-St Louis

Forest Park World's Fair Pavilion

Does anyone know if there any vendors other than Catering St Louis that can be used at the World's Fair Pavilion?  The site itself is reasonably priced, but Catering St Louis prices are not. 

Thanks!!!

Re: Forest Park World's Fair Pavilion

• sfischer87sfischer87 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    Hello! We are having our wedding at the pavilion in June 2013! We are using The Pasta House for our caterer... they are reasonably priced, at least for our needs. We have a guest list of about 250. It comes out to about $60 a head, but that is for the food, the table and chair rentals, linens, china, wait staff, set up, clean up, 4 hour open bar... etc.  They are the cheapest of all the approved caterers for the WFP.
    June 2013~Venue
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_forest-park-worlds-fair-pavilion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:7df0e523-57a5-48b4-bbf5-2d3aa280969dPost:fabf663a-fdcc-44da-bea0-f5d0c587bda9">Re: Forest Park World's Fair Pavilion</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! We are having our wedding at the pavilion in June 2013! We are using The Pasta House for our caterer... they are reasonably priced, at least for our needs. We have a guest list of about 250. It comes out to about $60 a head, but that is for the food, the table and chair rentals, linens, china, wait staff, set up, clean up, 4 hour open bar... etc.  They are the cheapest of all the approved caterers for the WFP.
    Posted by sfischer87[/QUOTE]

Agree - I've seen Pasta House done well with reasonable prices - Catering St Lous, in my opinion, is ridiculous!  I have seen the WFP done all up for other recptions and thought it looked very beautiful.  However, I didn't love the bathrooms.  If you can get past that, it's a great venue.
  • If you search google for "World's Fair Pavilion St. Louis" there should be a .gov site that comes up....that site will give you the list of approved caterers for WFP!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards