Missouri-St Louis

Indoor Photography Options

I am getting married this Saturday and it is supposed to rain :(  While I am hopeful it won't rain, does anyone know of any good indoor photography locations downtown or in Soulard?  Our wedding is at The 9th Street Abbey and we are getting ready at the Hilton Ballpark hotel.  I just want to have a good backup plan in case of rain.  Thanks!

Re: Indoor Photography Options

• auriannaaurianna member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    I think Union Station has a pretty cool indoor area but maybe it's only the hotel portion; you'd have to check.
    Not sure how far you want to drive, but the Muny in Forest Park has overhangs so you'd still be outside and get the outside light, but be away from the rain unless it's really windy. They have some columns, some little gardens, and I'm sure you can get shots with the pond and gazebo in the background.

Also, I've never been to the Jewel Box in Forest Park so no idea if you could even do pictures in there but it's something to look at.
  • I second the Union Station suggestion.  You could also consider doing something like the City Museum or the History Museum in Forest Park if you have transportation.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • I just talked to a friend and she said she got beautiful pictures at Powell Symphony Hall, but it was maybe $350 or close to that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards