Missouri-St Louis
Options

Invitation recommendation

Where did you ladies get your invitations done? Anyone to recommend?

Thanks!

Re: Invitation recommendation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a website called, theamericanwedding.com.  They'll send you samples for free, are affordable, and have been helpful during the proofwork process.  Good Luck with your selection! 
    Melissa  Wink
  • Options
    kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using www.paperfrosting.com Melinda is very helpful and works within your budget.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We ordered through Savvi and got Carlsoncraft.  You can stop in to any Savvi store and view their books to get a first hand look at all of the Carlsoncraft & Birchcraft ones that they carry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to order from David's Bridal or happynotesandmore.com   We originally threw around the idea of making them on our own but we have decided to go with the convenience factor as far as invites go.
  • Options
    kma212skma212s member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are creating our ouwn (FI is a graphic designerso it was a no brainer) but happnotesandmore.com is who a friend used and loved them!
  • Options
    BoaTineBoaTine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Paper Patch on Manchester Rd in the Des Peres area.  They were quick and well priced! 
  • Options
    laurag7184laurag7184 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went with inviations by dawn.com    i just recieved them it took less then i week to get them and we both love them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards