Missouri-St Louis
Options

MOH question: Cardinals bachelorette party?

Anyone here have (or having) their bachelorette party at a Cardinals game? I'm the MOH in my best friend's November wedding, and the bride is possibly interested in doing this. What did you end up doing, or what are you planning on doing? Regular tickets, all-inclusive tickets...?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Re: MOH question: Cardinals bachelorette party?

• Options

We are having my bachelorette party at a Cards game in June.  My friedns and I have a routine of tailgating at Kilroy's before the game and then going back there for the outdoor entertainment.  So we are pretty much sticking to that plan.  We are getting a room downtown for those who can't safely get home.  We are doing regular tickets.  I would say it depends on who fancy you are wanting to do this type of bachelorette party or what the bride's traditional ballgame experience is.

• Options
    melizabethpmelizabethp member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Well, we're not a very fancy crew. :) However, because the bride usually does cheap seats, she might like to sit somewhere nicer for this. She told her fiance (who in turn emailed me) that she likes the idea of all-inclusive tickets, and my dream would be to surprise her with a party suite, but I'm afraid doing anything more than cheap-ish regular tickets would pose a financial problem for several of the bridesmaids.

Tailgating might be a good idea, but it's something I have never done for a game. (A friend with season tickets taught me the fine art of camouflaging alcohol in my bag. Ha!) I'm ashamed to ask this, but where is Kilroy's? And where are some other good spots for tailgating? 

We would probably be doing this in September.

• Options
    I'd check into a suite first- depending on the number of people they can be pretty affordable considering food and beer and drinks are all included.

The Cardinals bachelorette party I've been to was in a suite and it was only $75ish per ticket.  Decent seats will probably run you $50 each and 2 drinks will bump you into the $75 range.

Looks like $69.75 is the cheapest all inclusive this season for the Monday afternoon game over Labor Day (which is a great idea for a bachelorette weekend!):  http://mlb.mlb.com/ticketing/dynamic_inclusive_pricing.jsp?c_id=stl&y=2012&m=9
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Kilroy's is on 7th Street right across from Paddy O's (both within walking distance of the stadium).  I think the tickets my bridesmaid got were $30.  I know she was in contact with someone in group sales.  I agree that all-inclusive might be too pricey for some and might discourage them from joining you.  And by tailgating, you minimize the need for food and drinks in the game.  I would rather have as many of my friends with me to celebrate than be in a fancy suite or all-inclusive area.
  • Options
    Woot! Yes! My bachelorette party will definitely involve a Cards game. Well I hope to at least, it might be kind of tricky with the wedding being in April, we will just be starting out the home season then.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks to all for your help. The bride has decided to push back the bachelorette party to early November (it's a Thanksgiving weekend wedding), so a baseball game is out, and she's fine with that.

However, this is helpful info for anyone considering a Cardinals bachelor(ette) party!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards