Missouri-St Louis
Options

PHOTOGRAPHY HELP

Also, does anyone know of good photographers for around $2000 or less.  Everyone I have been recommended or that I want to go with is at least $3000 or more.... I don't want boring posed shots either...

Re: PHOTOGRAPHY HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who does some awesome photography... her business is bombshell events... she's on FB and the web. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a bunch of recs on the vendor rec post at the top of the page, the vast majority of whom are under $2000.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    talk to lisa at foreveryoursimages...she's listed on TK and facebook.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SaraRose1124SaraRose1124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Amy Pflasterer.  My package was $1800 but I added a little bit and now it's $2400.  Her website is knepperphotograpy.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At Amkar Photography, our packages start at $900 and range to $3000. Most of our packages include albums (which some photogs don't provide in packages). We are very flexible with what you need in a package and can work with your budget. PLUS we have a 10% discount going on now through end of September, so all our packages are currently under $3000!

I know the market is pretty over-saturated with photographers, in which case my advice to you is, if you find comparable services choose your photog based on their personality. You will be working with them even after your wedding day has passed, so find someone who's got some good service reviews, meet with them and make sure you're comfortable with who they are and how they treat you.

Check us out at www.amkarphoto.com!

Amanda M Kar | Amkar Photography | St. Louis, MO | www.amkarphoto.com
  • Options
    *bride2be**bride2be* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jodi Schlosser Photography has packages for under $3000. I got married a long time ago but I just received an email from the knot that featured her and she had a coupon with it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.livelaughlovefotography.com Nicole and Tori are fabulous!!!  And, well under 2000!
  • Options
    bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used Bob Burns his website is burnsphotoav.org, him and his assistant Kelly did an amazing job and charge $1500.00 for all day coverage with 2 photographers and all rights to the images!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You should try Krystal with  Xsposed Productions www.xposedpro.com She did our engagment photos and is doing our wedding shes wonderful and very fair in price:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Jason Winkeler photography. He ranges from $1500-$3200. A friend from high school just used him at her wedding this past summer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Love, Rachel photography. They start at 2000 with lots of things included. www.loverachelphotography.com
  • Options
    jeaniemarie05jeaniemarie05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been really happy with Love and Life Photography: http://www.loveandlifephotography.com/. They offer several different packages and are really focused on great customer service. We've gotten lots of compliments on our engagement photos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on using Pat James Photography, he has excellent prices and will give you a DVD with your pictures on it. Check out his website
    http://www.pat-james.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Take a look at Exquisite Images Photography.  They have been in business for a number of years and Salvador is wonderful.

They have a few different packages to consider!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards