Missouri-St Louis

More active

Who thinks maybe this board would be more active if our mod either A. Lived in the StL area or B. was a bride????  Anybody anybody....the mod is old and lives on the East coast...give it up bitch, you have nothng to do with St. Louis!!!!

Re: More active

• edited December 2011

I am a St. Louis bride that has been around for the last couple years and complained on more than one occasion about our sucky mod.  Who the fuuck are you?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_active?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:a320e57b-0d48-4405-8e01-1d51f51583f6Post:7de7bd3f-d799-484e-aedd-cf2b86a95ac4">Re: More active</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm someone who considers it pretty rude to come in to a board for a month you're not even getting married in and call the mod a bitch. You know you're not a bride anymore either right?
    Posted by aragx6[/QUOTE]

New flash, this is the board for the location, not for the month, so maybe you are confused.  And, this is not the first time I have voiced my opinion and I am not suggesting I be the mod, I am simply suggesting someone that is actually living in the city or actually active on TK be the mod!  And, that I don't like the current mod!
  • edited December 2011
    I notice you are a E board knottie....says quite a bit about you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards