Missouri-St Louis

Need suggestions for reception site in Mid Missouri

Hi there. I just recently got engaged! And am already discouraged. I always thought I knew exactly where I wanted to get married. Cedar Lake Cellars in Wright CIty was my dream. Sadly that was shattered when I discovered that the rental fee alone is three times my budget. So I need help. I am looking for a rustic, barn, or pavilion type venue for my reception and ceremony in the Wentzville, Wright City, Warenton, Montgomery or Hermann area. I love the idea of using a park, in fact I fell in love with Bee Tree Park in St Louis but it is way too far for some of my guests. My budget is around $2000 but can fudge for the perfect venue. Do you ladies have any suggestions for something beautiful with and outdoor pavilion or barn type structure? Thanks so so much in advance.

Re: Need suggestions for reception site in Mid Missouri

• I too loved Cedar Lake Cellars until I saw the price! It was not in my budget. This may be a bit far out of your way, but we are having our reception at the Washington Brewery Hall. It's an old brick building with exposed beams. It's beautiful. It also has an outside patio area with a big fireplace. We are having our ceremony at Mt. Pleasant Winery in Augusta before hand. The Brewery hall does not have a website, but they have facebook. I've also heard of Cedar Creek, which is more mid-missouri, but I don't know prices. Good luck!
    ** Almost Mrs. Watts ** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • have you looked at quail ridge in wentzville? no barn, but it's a lodge, and the inside is really cool. and its CHEAP! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards