Missouri-St Louis
Options

videographer recs!! please!!

I'm looking for an affordable videographer for our July 9th wedding!

If anyone has any recommendations I'd love love love to hear them!!

Thanks in advance!!

Re: videographer recs!! please!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Casey has a friend that is just finishing up her degree in videography, she is going to do my wedding for a very reasonable price!!  I know she is doing Casey's wedding and my wedding, but neither of those are on July 9, so she may be available...I will shoot you the info on FB.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exactly what I'm trying to find, a college student to do mine.. Even though I think a video is a great idea, I just can't justify paying so much for something you'll only watch a handful of times. Back when I was in college a few of my friends videotaped stuff all the time for classes and could rent out huge HD cameras from UMSL.. that's what I need, and I can't find anyone anywhere!!
  • Options
    missylouloumissyloulou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would like to recommend our company. A Moment in Time Video Productions. We were choosen #1 videographer vendor for the year by the knot, and we have many of happy coulples with high recomendations as well. You can visit our web site at www.videosbymike.com where you will find videos of our work as well as our pricing packages. We are availalbe on the 9th. So we would love to hear from you soon as our summer dates are booking rather quickly now. You can also check us out on facebook at the bottom of our contact us page their is a link, or go to facebook and search: A Moment in Time Video Productions. We are a full time videography company with very reasonable prices and a package for just about every budget.
    Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations on your up coming wedding.
    Sheila Knutson
  • Options
    Wookie458Wookie458 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you give me the name of the "friend" who is going to be shooting your wedding?  Thank you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm searching for a videographer for reasonable prices too, would you be able to give me the information of your friend as well? my wedding is next may.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry ladies, I rarely look at the posts on this board...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Inner-Glow-Videography/202806033079850

this is a link to their FB page, a few young videographers have come together to form a small business....they are really wonderful!  I will also post my video after the wedding, so you can see!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure that the link is working.....but if you look on FB it is Inner Glow Videography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards