Missouri-St Louis
Options

Good nights to have everyone here

Stealing from the KC board, but it's a good idea.

I know our board is a little slow. In an effort to get to know each other more and get some more consistent posting, how would you feel about having a Knotties Night?

Please vote on which day/time option works best for you and post any thoughts/topic suggestions. "End" times are just suggestions - we can keep it going as long as we want! :-)

Pros:
Get advice from more Knotties all at once.
Up your post count.
Great for those of us who may be planning STL weddings in different time zones
Show STL a li'l more action ;-)
FI have poker night every Sunday? Now you have Knotties Night (which sounds so much more risqué)!

Re: Good nights to have everyone here

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Sunday Evenings?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    usually Tuesdays work best for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weekends won't work for me, that's the only time I get to see FI
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working two jobs totaling about 70+ hours a week, and my FI travels a lot, so monday night's and Sundays are the only time I have off. I'd love to be able to learn more about what everyone's doing, since I know nothing, but I am lucky that my MOH is an Event Planner by trade, she is the BEST, so I could share some of her tips too!
    Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"? "Empire". Blasphemy. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards