Who's excited for the Cardinals?

Is anyone going to the games?

White Knot
Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot

Re: Who's excited for the Cardinals?

• bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wish I was going to the games! I'm just glad my work played it over the overhead tonight for all of us!
  • SaraRose1124SaraRose1124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So excited!!  I've been to the rallys before the games but, sadly, I have no tickets.  Go Cards!
  • edited December 2011

A husband of one of my friends bought himself a ticket for last night's game.  $250 for semi-crappy seats.  My friend said it was too expensive and too cold to go, so he went by himself.

I'd much rather watch from the warmth of my own livingroom.  :)

PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wish I could be there, but I'll definitely be screaming/cheering from my living room (or a bar perhaps; it is Thursday after all!)
    Lizzie
  • edited December 2011
    I will also sadly be watching from my living room since I moved to DC and can't even go to a Cardinal's bar around here!  That's okay, sometimes I feel like I'm loud enough that they can hear me (like when Yadi threw out the guy in the 1st last night)!

My husband, who grew up in Dallas, is getting lots of crap from his friends because he's sporting some redbird pride!  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I wish we could go to the games but wayyyy to much $$$! We've been having fun screaming at our TV, jumping around our living room just the same =)
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards