Missouri-St Louis
Options

Wedding Items for Sale

Two different sizes of square glass vases for sale. Some have peacock feathers glued onto them, but the feathers and hot glue are easily removed if needed.16 4-inch square vases  with feathers (pictured). About 28 without the feather. 44 4-inch glass vases total. Will sell all 44 4-inch vases for $150. The peacock feathers can be removed easily. Wonderful for floating flowers (as you can see in the picture). Also, 12 5-inch square vases. Will sell all 56 vases for $175.

I also have 6 10-inch cylindrical vases filled with sand and butterfly decorations with a tealight insert hanging inside the vases. I will sell all 6 for $20. I had cocktail tables set up, and they were perfect centerpieces. E-mail or private message me for pictures.

White veil for sale with beads throughout. Asking $35.

Also pictured (above and below), Alfred Angelo Size 12 1816 gown for sale. Paid $950, asking $350.

E-mail me at pent9939@vandals.uidaho.edu for more information. All items available for local pick-up in St. Louis, and I will ship some items as long as the buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards