Missouri-St Louis

Glass Mirrors

I am looking for circle glass mirrors to use for my reception. I keep finding square glass mirrors and no circles.  Does anyone know where I can find some and how much they sell for?

Re: Glass Mirrors

• edited December 2011
    Check out Hobby Lobby or Micheals.  The Old TIme Pottery in my area has them but going out of business.  I dont know about a price, the convention center we are having our reception at includes the mirrors  in the package.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    JoAnn's, Michael's, & Hobby Lobby have them, plus you can use the 40% off coupon.  Depending on the size you need, I have also seen them at the Dollar Tree in various shapes, but they tend to be smaller than at other stores.
  • anb2011anb2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I will look at the places suggested. My venue does not come with any centerpieces or decorations, so I am all on my own. I must have been looking at the wrong places. Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    I also found some at Big Lots today... they were $3 -$4 depending on the size.
  • shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the  Old Time Pottery suggestion.  They have ALOT of stuff that is cheap cheap.  The one in Fairview Heights was going out of business but renegotiated their lease so they are staying for now.  It's a great place to check out for lots of decorating ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards